|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 11:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 1:42 PM EDT|
SOUTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Get ready for some traffic tie-ups in Lee County. The west bound lanes of Daniels Parkway were closed and they'll stay that way for weeks!
Crews are working on the railroad tracks in the area.
Drivers can get around the road block by using Crystal to the North or Six Mile Cypress to the South.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings