|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 7:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 4:32 PM EDT|
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are responding after a small plane apparently clipped a sign and rolled onto the grass from the runway at a South Florida airport.
Authorities say the two-person crew was uninjured in Monday's incident at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
No other information was immediately available.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776