|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 3:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 12:57 PM EDT|
CINCINNATI (AP) - A Cincinnati area man who has claimed to have the world's largest handcuff collection is being held on charges involving sexually oriented material with children.
Hamilton County authorities say 67-year-old Stanley Willis was jailed Sunday after his extradition from Dade County in Florida. He had been indicted in May on two counts of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor and one count of tampering with evidence.
He was being held Monday pending court action. Attorney information wasn't immediately available.
The Cincinnati Enquirer says Willis ran a website from his Amberley Village home featuring more than 1,500 different kinds of handcuffs and restraints. The site was listed as "down for maintenance" Monday.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB