CINCINNATI (AP) - A Cincinnati area man who has claimed to have the world's largest handcuff collection is being held on charges involving sexually oriented material with children.
Hamilton County authorities say 67-year-old Stanley Willis was jailed Sunday after his extradition from Dade County in Florida. He had been indicted in May on two counts of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor and one count of tampering with evidence.
He was being held Monday pending court action. Attorney information wasn't immediately available.
The Cincinnati Enquirer says Willis ran a website from his Amberley Village home featuring more than 1,500 different kinds of handcuffs and restraints. The site was listed as "down for maintenance" Monday.
- Lee County deputy & girlfriend arrested on marijuana charges
- FedEx truck hits power lines, catches on fire
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- Federal charges filed against wanted Lee County fugitive
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Panther spotted at Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Venturi, US Open champion and CBS analyst, dies
- Recent LCSO arrest totals 3 deputies handcuffed since April
- ABATE Bears for Bears drive under way
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America