|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 3:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) - Authorities have recovered the body of a missing boater in a central Florida lake, but his identity has not yet been released.
According to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, divers found the body Sunday morning in Lake Adelaide in Altamonte Springs. No further details were released about the discovery.
Authorities say two men were fishing in the lake when something caused their boat to flip over. One man swam to shore. Neither had been wearing a life jacket.
An investigation is under way.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified