|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 3:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 12:27 PM EDT|
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. (AP) - Broward County authorities say an unidentified 47-year-old man shot and killed himself at a shooting range.
The man left a suicide note Friday morning at the Arizona Shooting Range in Lauderdale Lakes. No further details were immediately released.
In August, a central Florida man sent distraught text messages to friends before fatally shooting himself at a gun range and allegedly killing a 21-year-old woman. In 2009, two men fatally shot themselves on separate occasions with a rented handgun at the Delray Shooting Center.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season