|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 3:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 12:27 PM EDT|
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. (AP) - Broward County authorities say an unidentified 47-year-old man shot and killed himself at a shooting range.
The man left a suicide note Friday morning at the Arizona Shooting Range in Lauderdale Lakes. No further details were immediately released.
In August, a central Florida man sent distraught text messages to friends before fatally shooting himself at a gun range and allegedly killing a 21-year-old woman. In 2009, two men fatally shot themselves on separate occasions with a rented handgun at the Delray Shooting Center.
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan
- Keys refuge will fine owners of cats found roaming
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate