|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 7:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 4:47 PM EDT|
LEESBURG, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man died after his vehicle crashed into another car while trying to flee authorities.
The man died at the scene early Monday in Leesburg. He crashed into another car which was transporting two people. They were taken to hospital.
It wasn't immediately clear why the police wanted to pull the man over in the first place.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them