|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 3:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 17, 2010 5:24 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Two firefighters were briefly hospitalized after a fire damaged a Port Charlotte business on Sunday morning.
Charlotte County Fire & EMS responded to the Patio Factory Store on US 41 at 8:15 Sunday morning. The single-story metal building was fully involved with fire when crews arrived. Firefighters had the fire under control by 10am with mutual aid assistance from four other agencies.
The State Fire Marshal is investigating the cause of the fire.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide