|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 11:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 8:26 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral city council members are holding the final public hearing about furlough days for some city employees.
The proposed furloughs would only be for non-union city employees making more than $50,000 a year. Employees making between $50k to $75k would take two unpaid days off. Employees making more than $75,000 would take four unpaid days off.
The meeting will be held Monday, October 18th.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis