|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 3:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 12:28 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Two men are being treated with stab wounds in a Tampa hospital after arguing over a woman.
Police say one man was with his friends visiting his girlfriend when another group of men drove up and began talking to her. The two groups argued and a fight ensued. One unidentified man took out a pocket knife and began stabbing the others.
Police say 21-year-old Eric Payne began shooting at a car. No one was shot. One person stabbed is in serious condition, while the other is stable.
Payne was arrested and charged with shooting at a vehicle, being a felon in possession of a weapon and violating probation for a previous charge of carrying a concealed firearm. He is being held in the Hillsborough County Jail.
No other arrests have been made.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Rep. Trey Radel speaks publicly on arrest, rehab and future
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- Wawa, Chipotle and others come to South Ft. Myers
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise
- FDLE arrests 6 in connection with the inmate escape scheme
- Short in extension cord catches Christmas tree on fire