|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 8:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Fuccillo Automotive Group, a car dealer based out of New York, is investing the city of Cape Coral.
The company is buying the old Saturn dealership on Pine Island Road. Later this year, they will open a Kia dealership on the property.
Establishing the business will create dozens of new jobs.
Through their website, the car company is already accepting job applications for the Cape Coral location.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore