|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 8:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 5:21 PM EDT|
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) - Authorities have found the body of a man who went missing when a fishing boat capsized in a central Florida lake.
The body was found Sunday. The man had been fishing with another person when their boat capsized. The other person swam to a dock and got help. But the man disappeared. His body was found near the sunken boat. Neither person was wearing a life jacket.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record