|Published:||Oct 17, 2010 1:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2010 7:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A south Fort Myers house fire has now become a homicide investigation.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says the body of Ryan Vanderson, 34, was found along with the remains of a dog inside a home on Victoria Cove Court following a house fire Friday night. Following an autopsy, the death has been ruled a homicide.
The cause of the fire still has not been determined.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star