|Published:||Oct 16, 2010 9:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fort Myers police have arrested a man for threatening to blow up a Home Depot store.
Officers were called to the Home Depot on Forum Boulevard on Saturday morning, after reports of a man acting suspiciously inside the store while attempting to return items without a receipt. Management asked Gary Palarczyk, 40, of Lehigh Acres, to leave the store, and he became irate.
An hour later, police were called back to the store after management received a bomb threat from Palarczyk. Managers say he threatened to blow up the business because he was thrown out.
Police say Palarczyk confessed after being arrested for making a false report of a bomb.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman