|Published:||Oct 16, 2010 9:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2010 6:55 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fort Myers police have arrested a man for threatening to blow up a Home Depot store.
Officers were called to the Home Depot on Forum Boulevard on Saturday morning, after reports of a man acting suspiciously inside the store while attempting to return items without a receipt. Management asked Gary Palarczyk, 40, of Lehigh Acres, to leave the store, and he became irate.
An hour later, police were called back to the store after management received a bomb threat from Palarczyk. Managers say he threatened to blow up the business because he was thrown out.
Police say Palarczyk confessed after being arrested for making a false report of a bomb.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht