|Published:||Oct 15, 2010 3:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2010 12:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - This Saturday, October 16th head to the Fort Myers River District. The night event features live music at over 18 venues, including restaurants, galleries, and bars, plus a variety of street performers in the newly renovated downtown Fort Myers River District.
Music Walk venues and performers showcase a variety of music, from bluegrass and blues, to indie rock, piano, steel drums, and saxophone. The event is the largest of its kind regionally and has helped to prove that the Fort Myers River District is the new center of arts and culture in Southwest Florida.
Music Walk is an all ages event that starts at 7 p.m. and goes until 2 a.m. at many venues. Free parking is available downtown.
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Last person arrested in Lee Co. School District check scam