|Published:||Oct 15, 2010 8:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A Georgia man was arrested at the Miami International Airport after he allegedly got on the baggage claim carousel and rode it into a secure area.
Authorities say 40-year-old Bradley Ray Bromelow, from Alpharetta, Ga., filmed people watching him as he moved on the conveyor belt Thursday. He faces a charge of trespassing into a secured area at the airport where signs are posted.
The Transportation Security Administration is reviewing the matter to determine if he will receive any fine.
Bromelow bonded out of jail early Friday morning.
It wasn't immediately known if he had an attorney.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years