|Published:||Oct 15, 2010 8:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2010 5:36 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A Georgia man was arrested at the Miami International Airport after he allegedly got on the baggage claim carousel and rode it into a secure area.
Authorities say 40-year-old Bradley Ray Bromelow, from Alpharetta, Ga., filmed people watching him as he moved on the conveyor belt Thursday. He faces a charge of trespassing into a secured area at the airport where signs are posted.
The Transportation Security Administration is reviewing the matter to determine if he will receive any fine.
Bromelow bonded out of jail early Friday morning.
It wasn't immediately known if he had an attorney.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge