|Published:||Oct 14, 2010 7:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 14, 2010 4:31 PM EDT|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say six people were hospitalized with injuries after a four-car crash in north Florida.
The injured in the early Thursday crash included three children.
The three children were aged 2, 4 and 5.
All those injured had non-life threatening injuries.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect