|Published:||Oct 13, 2010 11:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 13, 2010 8:02 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. It's a different spin on happy hour at the Edison. Women are swapping out martini's for mammograms as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
A Mobile Mammo bus is parked and open for business outside of the Fort Myers hot spot, offering discounted digital screenings on site.
"It was great. It was really fast. The inside of the coach is beautiful in there. You just go in, I was probably in there with the check-in and getting the mammogram done, maybe 20 minutes tops.
Walk-ins are welcome on-board the Mammo bus. Screenings are available until 8:30 tonight.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend