|Published:||Oct 13, 2010 3:37 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 13, 2010 12:37 PM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - A St. Petersburg man died after the truck he was working underneath rolled on top of him.
Police say 51-year-old Clifford Seiferheld and a friend were trying to loosen a bolt on the drive shaft of a Ford F-350 Monday evening when the vehicle moved. The friend was able to get out, but Seiferheld was trapped under one of the tires.
The friend and his girlfriend were able to lift the truck enough for Seiferheld to get out. He appeared to be fine but wanted to go lie down. The friend checked on Seiferheld several times and eventually found him lying on the floor.
Seiferheld was taken to a nearby hospital, where he reportedly died from internal injuries.
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free