|Published:||Oct 13, 2010 3:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 13, 2010 12:35 PM EDT|
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) - A traffic nightmare was bottling up traffic on metro Orlando's busiest highway.
A semi-truck slid off an embankment on Interstate 4 north of Orlando Tuesday afternoon, backing up traffic in both directions for miles.
Hazmat crews were at the scene of the crash cleaning up spilled diesel fuel.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community