|Published:||Oct 13, 2010 3:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 13, 2010 12:35 PM EDT|
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) - A traffic nightmare was bottling up traffic on metro Orlando's busiest highway.
A semi-truck slid off an embankment on Interstate 4 north of Orlando Tuesday afternoon, backing up traffic in both directions for miles.
Hazmat crews were at the scene of the crash cleaning up spilled diesel fuel.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey