|Published:||Oct 12, 2010 5:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 12, 2010 2:54 PM EDT|
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A maintenance worker has died in the elevator shaft of a South Beach condo.
The incident happened Monday at the Ocean Point Condo.
Twenty-nine-year-old Edeleberto Fernandez reportedly got trapped between the elevator and a wall between the fifth and sixth floors of the building.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating