|Published:||Oct 12, 2010 7:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 12, 2010 4:09 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - An electrical fire broke out at Naples Community Hospital in Collier County Tuesday afternoon.
Crews say a problem with an electrical box is to blame. Firefighters are on scene making sure no other fires start.
A portion of 4th Ave. N. is closed.
Stay with WINK News for updates.
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- Adopting a shelter pet this holiday season