|Published:||Oct 11, 2010 8:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2010 5:33 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A former Kindergarten teacher is asking to get out of probation two years early.
Michelle Frye was charged with failing to protect her newborn daughter from her husband. Antonio Clark allegedly killed the newborn after he was rough with her.
Frye's lawyers say she will get custody of her surviving child and asked a judge to let her out of probation half way through. Prosecutors don't agree.
The judge wasn't ready to rule on the case.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend