|Published:||Oct 11, 2010 5:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2010 2:22 PM EDT|
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police are investigating the death of a maintenance worker who was killed while trying to repair an elevator at a South Beach building.
The accident occurred Monday morning, but it is unclear how the man died. His name has not been released.
Police said the man apparently lost his footing and fell behind the elevator while repairing it.
No other information was immediately available.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone