|Published:||Oct 11, 2010 8:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2010 5:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County could pay Posen Construction $779,000 it owes for the construction of the Summerlin Road widening project, but the issue of who will pay for a massive asbestos removal operation remains unsolved.
Tuesday, county commissioners will vote on an agreement over construction of one of the ramps leading to the College Parkway flyover.
The project was delayed for several months after asbestos was found on the site.
It's now scheduled to be finished in April.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.