|Published:||Oct 11, 2010 8:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2010 5:47 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Eden Autism Services officially opened its doors to its new Fort Myers school.
The new school on Second Street actually opened late last month, but Monday was the formal ribbon cutting ceremony.
A dozen students with autism were enrolled in the school when it opened and more students will be admitted as the school year continues.
Eden Florida has also been operating a school in Naples for two years.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft