|Published:||Oct 11, 2010 8:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2010 5:47 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Eden Autism Services officially opened its doors to its new Fort Myers school.
The new school on Second Street actually opened late last month, but Monday was the formal ribbon cutting ceremony.
A dozen students with autism were enrolled in the school when it opened and more students will be admitted as the school year continues.
Eden Florida has also been operating a school in Naples for two years.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school