|Published:||Oct 11, 2010 4:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2010 12:21 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Congressman Connie Mack will get a closer look at Southwest Florida's efforts to help the hungry Monday.
Mack is set to tour the Harry Chapin Food Bank in Fort Myers.
The food bank gives out more than 800,000 pounds of food to more than 30,000 people in Southwest Florida every month.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges