|Published:||Oct 08, 2010 5:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 08, 2010 2:32 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A cleaning woman is accused of stealing more than 11,000 dollars by writing stolen checks.
Christy Wilson's employer says Wilson made out 18 checks to herself and cashed them a number of Bonita Springs businesses and banks.
Deputies say Wilson confessed to the crimes.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan