|Published:||Oct 08, 2010 5:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 08, 2010 8:58 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Head to Fort Myers Beach this weekend to enjoy family friendly activities like a treasure hunt, costume contests, stage shows, interactive pirate games, ship-to-shore battles with live cannon fire and even a pirate wedding!
Adult oriented activities include Pirate Parties at different locations each night of the event - a Hoist the Colors and show us your tats Tattoo Contest, where pirates and patrons can show off their colors, and the Tortuga Pub Crawl - a leisurely and ongoing weekend long bar hopping adult adventure that will take participants to all of the best stops in this small island’s beach town community
100% of the profits from the event, hosted by Historic Old San Carlos at Baywalk, will benefit The Florida Lions Camp, a private 501c3 organization, who is dedicated to serving the needs of youth of varying ability levels, as well as adults with physical and developmental challenges.
Click Here for more information on the event.
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope