|Published:||Oct 08, 2010 9:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 08, 2010 6:00 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Students at Cape Coral High School sent out a big thank you.
On the sign outside the school, students posted "Thank you WINK, B103.9 and you the cape community" for helping to save their homecoming parade.
Earlier this week, WINK News ran a story about the parade being cancelled because the school could not afford permitting fees to close down the street.
The very next day donations came pouring in and the parade is now back on for Thursday night.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'