|Published:||Oct 07, 2010 3:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2010 12:43 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - A Board of Governors panel is seeking applicants for openings at boards of trustees at all 11 of Florida's public universities.
The deadline for submitting applications to the Trustee Nominating Committee is 5 p.m., Nov. 8.
The panel's chairman, Morteza "Mori" Hosseini, said he'd like leaders from all sectors and backgrounds willing to support the goals and priorities of the State University System to apply.
Each university has a 13-member board of of trustees.
Applications are available on the Board of Governors website: http://www.flbog.org/.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti