|Published:||Oct 06, 2010 4:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2010 1:51 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida woman has died after being pulled by her husband from their burning home.
Orange County Fire Rescue workers were called to the house late Tuesday. According to reports, the homeowner told dispatchers the residence was on fire when he arrived home.
The man said he found his wife unresponsive inside.
A dispatcher helped guide the man in removing his wife from the home and in beginning CPR.
Paramedics transported the woman to Florida Hospital Celebration Health where she died on Wednesday.
Investigators believe the fire started in the kitchen.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Funds cut Fla disability service wait list in half