|Published:||Oct 06, 2010 12:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2010 9:17 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - A North Fort Myers man spends the night in jail after deputies say he abandoned his sailboat on a sandbar.
The boat is still marooned off Sanibel.
Carl Weck said he just can't afford to get it moved.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean