|Published:||Oct 06, 2010 4:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2010 1:43 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Republican Marco Rubio, independent Gov. Charlie Crist and Democratic Rep. Kendrick Meek will participate in their second Senate debate.
The candidates will meet Wednesday at the WFTV studios for a debate moderated by George Stephanopoulos.
During their first debate, Rubio and Meek both attacked Crist, saying he is a political opportunist. Crist left the Republican Party after falling behind Rubio in the Senate primary.
The hour-long event will begin at 7 p.m. and be broadcast on ABC affiliates statewide without commercials.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing