ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Republican Marco Rubio, independent Gov. Charlie Crist and Democratic Rep. Kendrick Meek will participate in their second Senate debate.
The candidates will meet Wednesday at the WFTV studios for a debate moderated by George Stephanopoulos.
During their first debate, Rubio and Meek both attacked Crist, saying he is a political opportunist. Crist left the Republican Party after falling behind Rubio in the Senate primary.
The hour-long event will begin at 7 p.m. and be broadcast on ABC affiliates statewide without commercials.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th