|Published:||Oct 06, 2010 3:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2010 12:22 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - It was a shocking scene at a Naples pre-school. Young children were threatened by a 60-year-old woman.
It was around 8:00 Monday morning at Bottles, Blocks and Books Preschool on Santa Barbara Blvd. Parents dropping off their preschoolers definitely didn't hear nursery rhymes. They heard Faith Norman screaming profanities and yelling quote "someone should blow your brains." Norman lives just a few houses down the road.
Parents were outraged and scared. When staff tried to get Norman to leave, she lashed out at them. Eventually, Norman redirected her anger to Golden Gate Parkway, yelling at traffic, stepping into the road, and distracting drivers. When a deputy intervened, Norman's rampage continued all the the way to jail.
We talked to a couple of her neighbors off camera. They tell us Faith Norman also threatens them on a daily basis. She's charged with Disturbing the Peace.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys