|Published:||Oct 06, 2010 3:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2010 12:22 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - It was a shocking scene at a Naples pre-school. Young children were threatened by a 60-year-old woman.
It was around 8:00 Monday morning at Bottles, Blocks and Books Preschool on Santa Barbara Blvd. Parents dropping off their preschoolers definitely didn't hear nursery rhymes. They heard Faith Norman screaming profanities and yelling quote "someone should blow your brains." Norman lives just a few houses down the road.
Parents were outraged and scared. When staff tried to get Norman to leave, she lashed out at them. Eventually, Norman redirected her anger to Golden Gate Parkway, yelling at traffic, stepping into the road, and distracting drivers. When a deputy intervened, Norman's rampage continued all the the way to jail.
We talked to a couple of her neighbors off camera. They tell us Faith Norman also threatens them on a daily basis. She's charged with Disturbing the Peace.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling