|Published:||Oct 05, 2010 3:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2010 12:39 PM EDT|
RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The 15-year-old boy who witnessed the shooting deaths of his mother and four siblings at their South Florida home has been released from the hospital.
Michael Barnett says his son was released from St. Mary's Medical Center on Saturday.
Ryan Barnett was shot during the rampage at his family's Riviera Beach home on Sept. 27. Police say Barnett's stepfather, Patrick Dell, shot his estranged wife and four of her children.
Two children Dell had fathered were not harmed. Ryan Barnett was shot in the neck but survived.
A funeral service for Natasha Whyte-Dell and her children is scheduled for Saturday.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti