|Published:||Oct 05, 2010 8:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2010 5:00 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say the tourist who died after being found unresponsive in a pool at SeaWorld's Aquatica water park appears to have died from natural causes.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office says 68-year-old Ivan Henson had been visiting from England.
Lifeguards pulled Henson from the water Monday and attempted to revive him. He was taken to Dr. Phillips Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The medical examiner will determine Henson's cause of death, but investigators say preliminary information suggests he died of natural causes and not drowning.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.