|Published:||Oct 05, 2010 11:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2010 8:34 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County is looking for your input about what the county should look like in the future. The latest in a series of planning meetings is tonight in North Fort Myers.
The plan is called New Horizon 2035 and is meant to establish how lee county should look in 25 years. The strategy is based on four principles. Livability, connecting communities, character and sustainment.
If you want to add your input, tonight's meeting is at the New Hope Christian Church on Bayshore Road and starts at 7pm.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop