|Published:||Oct 05, 2010 3:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2010 12:30 PM EDT|
STARKE, Fla. (AP) - Two teenage girls were killed and another was injured in a north Florida crash.
The Florida Highway Patrol reports that the teens' car was making a U-turn on a Bradford County road Sunday evening when it was hit by another vehicle.
Pronounced dead at the scene were driver 17-year-old Kendell D. Morgan and front seat passenger 17-year-old Lindsey A. Beck. Morgan's younger sister, 15-year-old Kassidy Morgan received minor injuries.
A passenger in the other vehicle sustained minor injuries.
It wasn't immediately clear who caused the crash.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools