|Published:||Oct 05, 2010 3:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2010 12:41 PM EDT|
MIRAMAR, Fla. (AP) - Two teenagers are dead after the car they were driving crashed into a house.
The Miramar Police Department says the 18-year-old men were driving early Tuesday when their vehicle veered out of the lane they were traveling in and catapulted into some shrubbery.
A police spokeswoman says the vehicle then rolled over and struck the back of a home.
The passenger in the vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver was transported to a hospital where he later died. Their names have not been released.
No one in the residence was injured.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend