|Published:||Oct 04, 2010 3:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 04, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
BAREFOOT BAY, Fla. (AP) - A 60-year-old woman has been found dead in a mobile home fire.
Brevard County Fire and Rescue says the home in Barefoot Bay, about 15 miles south of Melbourne, was in heavy smoke and flames when firefighters arrived on scene Sunday evening.
Authorities say the woman, whose name has not been released, was found dead inside.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo