|Published:||Oct 04, 2010 3:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 04, 2010 12:22 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating after a man was found unresponsive from a gunshot wound outside an Orlando home.
Michael Hutto was pronounced dead at the hospital Saturday. Orlando Police said they don't have a motive for the 49-year-old's death.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys