|Published:||Oct 04, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 04, 2010 2:28 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Sarah Palin has postponed her planned speech this week in Miami.
The tea party favorite, former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate had scheduled the event for Wednesday at a downtown Miami arena. Now that's off, with organizers blaming an unspecified scheduling conflict.
No makeup date has been announced by the event sponsor, the conservative Liberty and Freedom Foundation.
People who bought tickets can use them if the event is rescheduled or obtain refunds.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school