|Published:||Oct 04, 2010 7:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 04, 2010 4:17 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - From now through December 1, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - located in The Strada at Mercato - wants to satisfy your sweet tooth while helping our Collier County teachers and students.
For every McCormick & Schmick's dessert trio ordered...McCormick and Schmick's will donate $1.50 to The Education Foundation of Collier County.
The trio will feature items such as the Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee, Chocolate Cup with Cappuccino Mousse and Banana Fosters Bread Pudding.
By purchasing this dessert you help to support teachers and students through the work of The Education Foundation.
Executive Chef Nic Hartzer of McCormick & Schmick's - Naples states, "McCormick & Schmick's Fresh Seafood Restaurant Naples is proud to support The Education Foundation of Collier County. We believe as leaders of the business community that an investment in education is an investment in our future."
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend