|Published:||Oct 04, 2010 5:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 03, 2010 8:01 PM EDT|
MARCO ISLAND, Fla. - The Coast Guard rescued four stranded boaters off Marco Island earlY Sunday morning.
The wife of one of the boaters called it in Saturday night after the group failed to return home from a fishing trip.
Rescue teams say they were able to find the boat quickly because the group filed a float plan detailing their locations.
The Coast Guard says nobody was injured. Rescue teams were able to help the boaters restart their disabled boat and help them return to the Marco Island Marina.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore