|Published:||Oct 01, 2010 3:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2010 12:11 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - On Thursday September 30, 2010, deputies with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Narcotics and Street Crimes Unit arrested seven individuals for solicitation of prostitution during a sting operation in Ft. Myers. The sting was conducted after receiving numerous citizen complaints about prostitution activity in and around the area of South Cleveland Avenue in Fort Myers.
Those arrested and their charges are as follows:
Barbarita Araujo 07/01/71 Fort Myers - Solicitation Prostitution 2nd offense
Patricia Esdelle 07/05/90 Fort Myers - Solicitation Prostitution 1st offense
Valerie Earl 05/15/61 Fort Myers - Solicitation Prostitution 4th offense
Lorenzo Cornejo 08/10/47 Fort Myers - Solicitation Prostitution 1st offense
James Fyffe 12/26/54 Address Unknown - Solicitation Prostitution 1st offense
Rebecca Fontes 12/10/70 Cape Coral - Solicitation Prostitution 1st offense
Dannielle Zinderman 10/25/74 Fort Myers - Solicitation Prostitution 1st offense
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search