|Published:||Oct 01, 2010 7:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2010 4:50 PM EDT|
MIRAMAR, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are searching for at least two people who fled after a person was fatally outside a South Florida bank.
The Friday shooting occurred outside a Bank of America in Miramar.
The person died at the scene and at least one person is believed to be in custody.
Police are asking residents to remain indoors and to report anything suspicious.
Repeated telephone messages left by The Associated Press for the Miramar police weren't not returned.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral