|Published:||Oct 01, 2010 3:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2010 12:21 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - A Naples woman is in jail because she went to pick up her child from elementary school drunk.
Deputies said Miriam Castro didn't even realize her car was moving while deputies went up to her car window.
According to the report, deputies smelled alcohol on Castro and she had trouble parking in the parent pick up area.
She was arrested right on Sabal Pal Elementary School property.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash