|Published:||Oct 01, 2010 4:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2010 1:07 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives arrested Hasani O. Felix, (aka Sonny or Sani) 33, and Teara Monique Haynes, 25, at their Deep Creek home Thursday after a search warrant was served.
Narcotics detectives completed undercover operations buying marijuana, Oxycodone and Cocaine from Felix at his home which is within 1,000 feet of Deep Creek Park, on May 4, June 11, and Sep. 11, and on May 7 at a house on Limberlos Ave., in Port Charlotte.
Felix was charged with 14 counts: Sale and Delivery of Cocaine Within 1,000 Feet of a Park; Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone Within 1,000 Feet of a Park; Sale and Delivery of Marijuana Within 1,000 Feet of a Park; Sale and Delivery of Cocaine; two counts each of Possession of Marijuana and Cocaine; Possession of Oxycodone; and five counts for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Haynes was charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Both were transported to the Charlotte County Jail; Haynes posted $2,000 bond this morning and Felix remains in jail on $74,500 bond. If anyone has information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral