|Published:||Oct 01, 2010 4:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2010 1:07 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives arrested Hasani O. Felix, (aka Sonny or Sani) 33, and Teara Monique Haynes, 25, at their Deep Creek home Thursday after a search warrant was served.
Narcotics detectives completed undercover operations buying marijuana, Oxycodone and Cocaine from Felix at his home which is within 1,000 feet of Deep Creek Park, on May 4, June 11, and Sep. 11, and on May 7 at a house on Limberlos Ave., in Port Charlotte.
Felix was charged with 14 counts: Sale and Delivery of Cocaine Within 1,000 Feet of a Park; Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone Within 1,000 Feet of a Park; Sale and Delivery of Marijuana Within 1,000 Feet of a Park; Sale and Delivery of Cocaine; two counts each of Possession of Marijuana and Cocaine; Possession of Oxycodone; and five counts for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Haynes was charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Both were transported to the Charlotte County Jail; Haynes posted $2,000 bond this morning and Felix remains in jail on $74,500 bond. If anyone has information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend