Bank of America to halt foreclosures in 23 states
|Published:||Oct 01, 2010 10:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 01, 2010 7:09 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - Bank of America to halt foreclosures in 23 states because of document problems.
Stay with WINK News for updates.
Popular Local & Florida News Articles
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- School bus hits bicyclist on Pine Island Rd.