Bank of America to halt foreclosures in 23 states
Story Created: Oct 01, 2010 at 7:09 PM America/New_York
WASHINGTON (AP) - Bank of America to halt foreclosures in 23 states because of document problems.
Stay with WINK News for updates.
Popular Local & Florida News Articles
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Fire at North Fort Myers home causes extensive damage
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond