|Published:||Sep 30, 2010 2:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2010 11:53 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A top executive at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport will become the new director at Tampa International Airport.
Airport officials announced Wednesday that 55-year-old Joseph W. Lopano, the executive vice president for marketing and terminal operations at the Texas airport and a former official with four commercial airlines, will succeed Louis Miller.
Miller was director for 14 years.
Lopano's background in marketing and experience as an insider who has worked for Lufthansa, British West Indies, Pan American and Continental Airlines is seen as a plus for an airport facing changing competitive and financial dynamics.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday